Looking for a healthy alternative to the pumpkin-flavored goods this season? This pumpkin oat cookie recipe is simple, quick, healthy, and will fulfill your sweet tooth!
PUMPKIN OAT COOKIES
Recipe and photo courtesy of runningonrealfood.com
· Oats. Rolled oats, old-fashioned oats, and quick oats are all suitable.
· Pumpkin. Use plain pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling.
· Sweetener. The cookies can be sweetened with coconut sugar, maple syrup, or agave. For a sugar-free cookie, use liquid or powder stevia or monk fruit sweetener.
1. Mix all of the ingredients to form a thick dough.
2. Form the batter into 12 cookie shapes using your hands and place them on a baking sheet.
3. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
4. Let them cool on the pan for a few minutes then enjoy warm or let cool before storing.
· Serving Size: 1
· Calories: 79
· Sugar: 2.7 g
· Carbohydrates: 15 g
· Fiber: 2.3 g
· Protein: 2.3 g