Personal satisfaction and a healthy work/life balance refer to:
- Putting a smile on your face no matter what
- Occupational wellness
- Ignoring how stressed you feel
- Limiting interaction with co-workers
The Answer: Occupational Wellness!
Occupational wellness recognizes that a sense of personal satisfaction in work greatly contributes to a rewarding balance between your work and leisure and promotes overall good health.
How can you improve occupational wellness?
- Stay motivated and work towards what you want.
- Increase your knowledge and skills to accomplish your goals.
- Find the benefits and positives in your current job.
- Enjoy what you do. Do what you enjoy.
- Create connections with your co-workers.
- Write out goals, create a plan to execute them, and then work on your plan.
ALL of the above strategies can reveal ways to contribute your unique gifts, skills and talents. Find a way to convey your values through involvement and turn your work into a highly rewarding part of your life!